We maintain a cupboard of everyday necessities that are given to members of our congregation and community when they are going through a rough patch, i.e. sickness, death, birth of a baby, recovery from surgery, confined at home.
We welcome contributions of these items: (Bring to church.)
- Dish detergent, laundry detergent (pods preferred), Clorox wipes, etc.
- Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, hand/body lotion, chap-stick, etc.
- Toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
- New baby items–bibs, bottles, wipes, diapers, blankets, etc.
- Special treats for children–bubbles, crayons, coloring books, etc.
- Gift cards for $10-20 for Food Lion, WalMart, Dollar General
To suggest someone who would welcome a bag of necessities, email Beth.